Christmas time is just around the corner and I am loving all the decorating and festivities. Recently, I hosted a Whoville themed movie night for my family and this Cindy Lou Inspired chocolate popcorn came to be!
If you are planning a Whoville or Grinch themed party, this recipe would be perfect to try. This would be great for Valentine’s Day too! It’s so easy to make and delicious!
This post may contain affiliate links. This just means that if you click on a link and buy a product, I receive a small commission with no expense to you. Read my full disclosure here.
Cindy Lou Inspired Chocolate Popcorn
My family and I watch “How the Grinch Stole Christmas” each year as a tradition and so I planned a fun movie night and popcorn bar for everyone.. Whoville style! I had a blast decorating with bright colors with pops of gold!
I filled treat cups with popcorn and placed them on my pink cake stand from Amalfi Decor! We had three different popcorn options and the kids loved getting to choose what flavors to eat.
This popcorn recipe was the perfect snack for my Whoville themed movie night that I hosted recently. It would also be great for birthday parties or other holiday events.
Keep reading to find out how to make your own Cindy Lou inspired chocolate popcorn using Wilton Candy Melts. Thanks for following along!
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Pin on Pinterest:
Cindy Lou Inspired Chocolate Popcorn Recipe
- 12-14 Cups Popcorn (popped)
- 12 0z Pink Wilton Candy Melts
- Heart Sprinkles
- Make about 12-14 cups of popcorn on the stove top or using an air popper. Take out a cookie sheet and line with parchment paper.
- Spread out the popcorn onto the cookie sheet.
- Melt the Candy Melts in the microwave and follow the package instructions.
- Drizzle the melted Candy Melts onto the popcorn. Stir the popcorn around on the cookie sheet using a wooden spoon. Continue stirring until the popcorn is mostly covered with the candy melts. Add heart sprinkles if you wish. Let the candy melts harden onto the popcorn for about a half an hour. Enjoy!